Publisher: McGraw-Hill Science/Engineering/Math; 2 edition
Optical Fiber Communications By Gerd Keiser Free EBook Epub,Pdf, Mobi Download
Telecommunications networks based on optical fiber technology is a major information system – a high-capacity optical fiber transmission became the Undersea installations in the world, both terrestrial and replaced with links. In the early days of optical fiber communications, optical fiber applications by default, only the light source and photodetector involved. Now there are many inside Lightwave passive and active optical devices that are linked to signal restoration, routing, switching, such as optical networking functions in the complex domain. This is necessary to understand the functions of both components and network devices to measure the performance and reliable high-capacity model and simulate the behavior of complex networks.
This book is a sophisticated modern telecommunication systems for understanding and applying optical fiber technology is introduced to the fundamentals. This text systematically examines the default behavior of the individual optical components, optical fiber link, describe their contacts with other devices, analog and digital optical links to a discussion of the behavior and performance characteristics of the complex optical links and networks. The text of the key features for accomplishing
* And an optical fiber, light sources, photodetectors, connecting and coupling devices, and optical amplifiers such as the basic components of a comprehensive theory of behavior treatment.
* Digital and analog optical fiber transmission links to the basic principles of design.
* Wavelength – division (WDM) multiplexing and operating principles of the ingredients necessary for recovery.
* Transmission of the users need to connect to a wide range of architectures and performance characteristics of complex optical networks.
* Advanced soliton transmission, optical code – division multiple access (optical CDMA), and ultrafast optical time division multiplexing (OTDM) a discussion of techniques such as optical communication.
* An entire measurement standards, a standard test equipment, components and operational characteristics of optical fiber communication links in the chapter dedicated to techniques for testing.
* A modeling simulation program on CD-ROM.
Download Links :
Links – 2:- Optical Fiber Communications By Gerd Keiser
Links – 1:- Optical Fiber Communications By Gerd Keiser