Publisher: Prentice Hall; 2 ed
Date: January 10, 2002
Wireless Communications: Principles and Practice 2nd Edition By Theodore S. Rappaport Free EBook Epub,Pdf, Mobi Download
Wireless Communications, Second Edition wireless communications technology and system design is crucial Mother’s business overview. IEEE 802.11 and HIPERLAN WLANs; Bluetooth, LMDS, and building on his classic first edition, Theodore S. Rappaport virtually every important new wireless standard and technological w-CDMA, cdma2000, UMTS, and UMC 136/EDGE, including the development, review. Many new examples of practical, step of the solution.
Indispensable guide to wireless communications – now completely revised and updated!
Wireless Communications: Principles and Practice, Second Edition wireless communications technology and system design for the definitive modern text. Building on his classic first edition, Theodore S. Rappaport default all wireless networks, and virtually every important new wireless standard and review the impact of technological development, 3G systems and wireless local area network is particularly extensive coverage (WLANs) will change the scope of issues that cover communications in the coming years. For each key concept with practical examples Rappaport, fully explain and illustrate the step by step solution. Coverage includes the following:
* An Overview of key wireless technologies: voice, data, cordless pejinga, fixed and mobile broadband wireless systems, and then
Channel assignment, handoffs, Trunking efficiency, interference, frequency, reuse, capacity planning, large-scale fading, and more: * Wireless system design fundamentals
* Path loss, small-scale fading, multipath, reflection, diffraction, scattering, shadowing, spatial – temporal channel modeling, and microcell / indoor propagation
* Modulation, equalization, diversity, channel coding and speech coding
* New wireless LAN technologies: IEEE / 802.11a b, HIPERLAN, Bran, and other options
* Air w new 3G CDMA, cdma2000, GPRS, UMTS, and interface standards, including the Edge,
* Bluetooth: Wearable Computers, fixed wireless, and local multipoint distribution service (LMDS), and other advanced technology
* Glossary of abbreviations and acronyms has been, and a complete list of references
Examples of the new and final – chapter problems * Many
Are you a communications / network professional, manager, researcher, or student, you are in wireless communications: Principles and Practice, Second Edition you wireless technologies – today and tomorrow is Mother’s in depth understanding of the state of the art.
Download Links :
Links – 1:- Wireless Communications: Principles and Practice (2nd Edition) By Theodore S. Rappaport