Date:May 5, 2004
Oracle10g: The Complete Reference By Kevin Loney Free EBook Epub,Pdf, Mobi Download
Ultimate Resource on Oracle Database 10G
The most comprehensive reference available, published by Oracle Press, Oracle Database 10G Get the full coverage. On all new features – with details of depth, this powerhouse resource provides an overview of database architecture and Oracle Grid Computing technology, and SQL, SQL * Plus / PL SQL, dynamic / PL SQL, object – based features, and Java programming are covered in the Oracle environment. But you valuable database administration and development program techniques, plus an alphabet of Oracle commands, keywords, features, and functions reference topics covered will be cross referenced.
* Install the upgrade from an earlier version of Oracle Database 10G or
* Run SQL queries
* Complex searches easily with the regular expression functions
* Security Virtual Private Database (VPDs) using measures of
* Move data with SQL Loader and Data Pump
* Views of a physical copy of the data and aggregations
* Run the Flashback queries to recover data or see changes over time
* Create triggers, stored procedures, and / PL SQL packages with
* JDBC and XML with the development of applications
*Oracle Database 10G Real Application (RAC) * work with clusters and grid technologies
* Take advantage of the new tuning features
A searchable electronic book on CD-ROM and book includes all the code examples.
Kevin Loney is a senior TUSC, a Chicago – based consultancy providing Oracle solutions with the technical management consultant. Since 1987 he has been an Oracle developer and DBA, Oracle Magazine and Oracle Press since 1990 and has been written to. Consultant in the year 2002 as the oracle Mother magazine, was named Editors’ Choice. He is frequently on local and international groups and a very oracle User Rating speaker.
Download Links :
Links – 1:- Oracle10g: The Complete Reference By Kevin Loney
Links – 2:- Oracle10g: The Complete Reference By Kevin Loney